Sunday, November 13, 2016

Hi everyone .I'm Moise  Singo Panga
my novel is called dead until dark.

Sookie Stackhouse is a waitress who works at Merlotte  bar in a small city called bon temps.
She is 25 and she doesn't have boyfriend. Is not that she isn't beautiful, she is.It's because she can read the thought of people and that makes her disinterested. However, one day someone came into the bar,
Merlotte. She couldn't read the thought of this person because he was undead, a vampire.
The name of this vampire was Bill .He was so lovely. Although Sookie knew that he was a vampire because his skin was glowing, Bill  was a kind of guy that she would easily fall in love because she couldn't read this thought  and she liked the unexpected.
I have read 97 pages .
My first reading was a little bit hard because of a lot of new words obviously, but the story was so interesting that gave me the courage to keep reading.
Thank you for reading .

8 comments:

  1. Wow! You read fast! That's really good.
    Rhea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just created Week 11 blog. You don't have to re-post if you don't want to.
    Rhea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im think is very interesting book

    ReplyDelete
  4. You read so fast bro and I am really happy you can choose book I never see it I think this book will be a interesting story\\



    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  5. You read so fast bro and I am really happy you can choose book I never see it I think this book will be a interesting story\\



    Ruby

    ReplyDelete